madbad Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight On!! (My USC trips - Why didn't I just go first sem and not care about the 40 grand a year?)

3 posters

Go down

Fight On!! (My USC trips - Why didn't I just go first sem and not care about the 40 grand a year?) Empty Fight On!! (My USC trips - Why didn't I just go first sem and not care about the 40 grand a year?)

Post  Frosting Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Turning this thread into my "whenever I go to a USC game" thread. Sooooo...

SEP. 3 - It was really hot. So much so that I got the only sunburn I have ever gotten. I also darkened about two shades of brown. USC v. Minnesota W 19-17

SEP. 10 -This morning it has been quite confusing for us Californians. Hail, heavy rain, thunder, and lightening. From my experience, we don't play too well in the rain. Mostly because we almost never get it. This is a big game for both teams. Let's welcome these kids to the "PAC 12." ...WELL we won. It was way hot by the time the game started up but, it was a 5pm game so it was also REALLY nice out. The refs were just calling shit the whole game, it was ridiculous. But, who cares about the game? The halftime show was great for a lot of reasons. First, the fuck-offs over at Utah brought their band. So, they performed first and it was really embarrassing. They did a high school show. Like, it was seriously so bad. And their stand songs sucked. We, however, had the best show I've seen since maybe... homecoming 2 years back? I can't remember it exactly but, yeah. It was a great line-up with a closer of Party Rock Anthem; which has a sick dance block. Top notch. USC v. Utah W 17- 14

SEP. 17 My friend and I decided to be nice to some kids and let them go instead. Plus her and I spent a lot at the movies yesterday. 3D movie tickets are expensive. Anyway, gg from USC. We win; 38- 17.

SEP. 25 @ARIST WE LOST, THOSE DICKS; 22 - 43

Sep. 3 Minnesota W 19-17
Sep. 10 Utah W 17- 14
Sep. 17 Syracuse W 38- 17
Sep. 24 at Arizona State 22 - 43
Oct. 1 Arizona
Oct. 8 OPEN DATE
Oct. 13 at California
Oct. 22 at Notre Dame
Oct. 29 Stanford
Nov. 5 at Colorado
Nov. 12 Washington
Nov. 19 at Oregon
Nov. 26 UCLA

Last edited by Frosting on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:06 am; edited 6 times in total
Frosting
Frosting
Admin

https://madbadgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fight On!! (My USC trips - Why didn't I just go first sem and not care about the 40 grand a year?) Empty Re: Fight On!! (My USC trips - Why didn't I just go first sem and not care about the 40 grand a year?)

Post  Frosting Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:04 pm

I can't post photos from here but, you know the seats. Same as always. Right next to the band. Fight on!
Frosting
Frosting
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fight On!! (My USC trips - Why didn't I just go first sem and not care about the 40 grand a year?) Empty Re: Fight On!! (My USC trips - Why didn't I just go first sem and not care about the 40 grand a year?)

Post  King of All Weenies Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:15 pm

UConn

King of All Weenies

Back to top Go down

Post  Equinox Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Fight On!

Equinox
Equinox

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosting Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:39 am

Frosting wrote:The other day someone asked if "Frosting" is my government name.

Second, first USC game today. I got so burnt but, oh yeah! My old teacher gave me the tickets, got me a pair of the glasses the band wears, and bought me an SC shirt. Pretty great day. Minus the sun burnt everything.

Oh, also, I'm doing this on my phone. Hope it works.

edit- changing this one up so, here's the op
Frosting
Frosting
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosting Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:35 am

You'll notice I cuss a lot more in these. That's because that's we do over there. Every bad play, bad call, everything. "What the fuck is that bullshit?!" "Are you fucking retarded?!" "SHIT! DAMN IT!" I don't say it too much but, that's all you hear from the band. It's hilarious.
Frosting
Frosting
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosting Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:00 am

Updated with HT Show.
Frosting
Frosting
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosting Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:06 am

WE LOST. D:
Frosting
Frosting
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum