madbad Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third strike is what counts, now featuring more permaban!

5 posters

Go down

The third strike is what counts, now featuring more permaban! Empty The third strike is what counts, now featuring more permaban!

Post  King of All Weenies Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Bedlam and I have been playing quite a bit of Third Strike these past couple days, and it is set up better than I ever could have imagined. The replays can be searched and downloaded, as well as watched with friends in a lobby like theater mode, and there's also a 20 replay stream of high end replays always running(except right now!). I would link some replays of myself right now, but the servers are down for replays, so I can't upload to Youtube atm. Look out for a lot of them from me soon.

King of All Weenies

Back to top Go down

The third strike is what counts, now featuring more permaban! Empty Re: The third strike is what counts, now featuring more permaban!

Post  King of All Weenies Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:04 pm

So, I was playing a little bit earlier today and someone joined the lobby I was in. It was Magma Knight. We talked for like 2 hours. Shit was cash.

King of All Weenies

Back to top Go down

The third strike is what counts, now featuring more permaban! Empty Re: The third strike is what counts, now featuring more permaban!

Post  Frosting Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:14 pm

2nd best joined. [Nicer person joined.]
Frosting
Frosting
Admin

https://madbadgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Plywood Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:19 pm

I like reading/watching/talking about this Kiwi, do this, since I can't really talk to you much now.
Plywood
Plywood

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivanna Smeledik Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:50 pm

"Thank you, Ivanna, for funding my cocaine-like addiction to Third Strike"
Signed, MoistKiwi King of All Weenies
Ivanna Smeledik
Ivanna Smeledik

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosting Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:26 pm

No one cares.
Frosting
Frosting
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Equinox Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Equinox
Equinox

Back to top Go down

Post  Equinox Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:52 pm

Equinox
Equinox

Back to top Go down

Post  Equinox Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:41 am

Equinox
Equinox

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivanna Smeledik Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:07 am

EWW WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING

Nice doo-doo-brown Twelve there, Bedlam.

TIME FOR PURPLE
The third strike is what counts, now featuring more permaban! 132
Ivanna Smeledik
Ivanna Smeledik

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosting Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:38 am

:purple:
Frosting
Frosting
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Plywood Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:10 am

Plywood
Plywood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down